Any honest person knowing basic immunology, infectious disease or even general medicine could have predicted back in 2020 what has proven true now, such as:
- The COVID virus will mutate and evolve rapidly, soon making the vaccine designed in 2020 less effective.
- Nobody in 2021 could possibly know the long-term side effects of an experimental vaccine made in 2020.
- Vaccinating the masses during a pandemic could accelerate resistance to the vaccine and possibly impair the immune response.
This article in Virology Journal does a fine job of detailing some of the known vaccine complications, including increased susceptibility to infections and death. The author makes two crystal-clear statements everyone should read:
- “As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued.”
- “In conclusion, COVID-19 vaccination is a major risk factor for infections in critically ill patients.”
In a normal, healthy, free society, this would be part of an ongoing, vigorous and respectful debate. Sadly, in today’s America, it can get you censored or worse. That’s why we speak out.