Physicians for Freedom promote fact-based, rational and respectful debate to achieve mutual understanding, responsible self-government, peace and liberty.
People united in truth governing ourselves in peace and freedom.
We are physicians, patients and citizens united by our core beliefs:
- Free debate discovers truth which unites people and enables responsible self-government.
- We must restore and protect the sanctity of the patient-physician relationship.
- Government power must be limited according to our Constitution to secure freedom.
- Liberty and responsibility are paired virtues in health care as in all of life.
In accord with our beliefs, we share common goals:
- Promote fact-based, rational and compassionate discussion of issues.
- Powerfully represent physicians and patients in the political process.
- Provide reliable information to the public, media and policy-makers.